- Lyceum: Static Site Generator in ANSI C that powers this website.
- Tengi: POSIX compliant shell written in ANSI C.
- Sersim: Simple server written in C to serve Lyceum locally.
- Monband: Program to keep track of my download speeds in the termnial
- anzibl: Ansible project for provisioning, deploying, configuring an AWS EC2 instance from scratch, running a webserver and using prometheus to monitor it.
Projects that I have contributed to:
- MLH Township: Used WebRTC and Websockets to provide an avenue to spark conversation and discussion for the MLH Fellows.
- CovidAid: Mobile application where people help each other.
- Moogle: Minimal 3D wireframe tool
- Kiwi TCMS: Open Source Test Case Management System
Last Edited On: 2020, 10, 12